Logic Information Systems
Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
At Logic, we solve retail problems. What sets us apart is our approach: we apply a consumer-centric lens towards solving business problems through efficient retail systems integration, leading to a productive and profitable customer shopping experience. Take your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of retail, technology, and innovation. Join our retail technology team and you will team up with diverse, talented colleagues, and leaders who support your success.
Business Development Manager is responsible for leveraging Logic Information Systems’ reputation and sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase market share in their respective territory. We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating strategic relationships while developing new business. Using a combination of strong business acumen and a successful track record of selling to C–level executives, the Business Development Manager will lead the origination and closing of sales opportunities in a specific territory across Logic’s offerings. This person will also lead and drive proposals and SOWs from cradle to grave.
Your role as a Business Development Manager
- Find, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain solid relationships with partners and alliances.
- Understand Logic’s core positioning for the solution areas that we implement.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales and strategic objectives in assigned accounts, executing according to the go-to-market plan.
- Generate Consulting Services sales by identifying client needs, assessing how Logic can provide solutions, and closing the transaction.
- Responsible for creating the Request for Proposal (RFP) and Statement of Work (SOW) with assistance from Director Delivery, solution executives, and implementation teams.
- Establish and retain long-term quality clients and optimize the profitability of those customers through the implementation of our services and the establishment of productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Participate in and stay current with industry and market trends that impact business and economic factors by establishing relationships with Oracle Sales Representatives and the Solution Management Executives.
- Qualify and develop value-add propositions for clients.
- Ensure client commitments are understood, documented, and communicated for successful delivery.
- Ensure a smooth transition from the pre-sales process to the kick-off of the project.
- Assist in providing the project team with knowledge transfer from the pre-sales process.
- Keep in contact with existing customers and identify opportunities to provide better services/upselling in coordination with Director Delivery/ Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required- IT discipline preferred.
- Minimum 8 years experience working in an enterprise software sales/business development role.
- Experience with Oracle or an Oracle partner is preferred.
- Experience in IT Sales for a solutions consulting organization.
- Willingness to learn Oracle technology product knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of positioning and selling projects versus staff augmentation deals.
- Demonstrate experience selling complex, technology & application solutions.
- Must understand selling the value of project management and understand project management & implementation methodologies.
- Must have English Language Proficiency – Native or Near Native.
- Ability to organize effective oral and written presentations.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Analyze client needs accurately.
- Articulate the value proposition and sales closure.
- Work collaboratively across departments.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% -both domestically and globally.
- Arabic Language Proficiency
- Understanding of the retail processes and procedures.
- Background in selling E-commerce, Data warehouse, or Data Analytics solutions.
- Market competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to grow professionally through International work exposure
At Logic, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Right from the start, you’ll receive world-class training, career counseling, mentoring, and support to help you achieve professional success.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.