Crew Coordinator Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Arrange crew changes for all crew on assigned vessels, using most cost effective and convenient travel routes and ensuring all crew certification is complete and valid at all time. Also, responsible for tracking the crew and ensuring the payroll is processes accurately and on time.
- Source offshore crew when required to fill vacancies
- Conducts initial screening of shortlisted applicants before endorsing to technical or operational personnel for final interview
- Obtain any flag state certification required; ensuring licenses are valid at all times.
- Conducts background checking for all newly hired personnel
- Plan crew changes in advance, check availability of crew and compliance of all certificates and training
- Ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are upload in the system
- Liaise with vessel Captains and Crewing Manager on crew change schedules, visa requirements and relief names
- Track all personnel on the Payroll system to ensure they are paid correctly and on time.
- Arrange cost effective travel for crew joining and departing assigned vessels to meet crew change schedules.
- Arrange any visas, vaccinations or additional training required.
- Minumum 3 to 5 years UAE experience in an offshore support vessels industry
- Must have experience in recruiting offshore personnel
- Excellent in interpersonal, communicaation and time managment
- Computer literate and can work in a multicultural environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.