Website BDP International
Customer Service Executive Jobs in Dubai
Responsible for providing frontline support to customers and ensuring customers are satisfied. Retaining customers by providing exceptional service while handling complaints and suggestions. Continuously provide customer excellence and sustainable growth across the scope of responsibility.
- Focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention and reactivation through high level of service quality, close collaboration with operational and commercial key stakeholders, along with management to optimize the customer experience.
- Support customers by providing information, answering questions, considering their suggestions and complaints
- Ensure best-in-class customer onboarding.
- To focus on continuous improvement of processes and controls, including management of customer complaints, aiming for consistently delivering to the customer.
- Advising and consulting customers to ensure customer satisfaction, to maintain own key performance indicators.
- Maintain and integrate customer information accurately into the system.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent services levels for external and internal stakeholders.
- Identify business development opportunities within existing accounts.
- Feedback to the customer (internal and external reporting of the shipments to the customer) by various means (mail, phone, EDI)
- Operational troubleshooting
- Reporting in accordance with the KPI’s.
Qualifications / Experience:
- +3 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations, pricing, product and customer service mind-set.
- Preferable a professional degree by a licensed educational institution specialized in logistics and forwarding.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications.
To apply for this job please visit bdpinternational.mua.hrdepartment.com.