National Central Cooling
Data Scientist Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
The aim of this position is to develop and evolve applications of advanced analytics. Provide predictive models for complex multi-department programs by managing large sets of referential and transactional data generated from IT/OT systems.
- Data Governance & Classification:
- Establish data classification, improve data quality and completeness.
- Adherence to Data Management Standards and Processes
- Ensure audit compliance.
- PI Historian Data Streamlining
- Streamline and automate data flow from PI Historian to the Datawarehouse
- Ensure all essential data captured on PI is flown to the Datawarehouse.
- Extend the collection of data from PI to all plants.
- Weather vs. Load correlation
- Customer Load Profile
- EFLH statistics
- Plant performance optimization
- Data Modelling
- Build data models from complex structured and unstructured data sets based on requirements from key stakeholders in O&M, Business Development & Asset Management
- Include data from corporate functions to add value to OT data and generate action items.
- Leverage predictive data models from Python distribution software’s like Anaconda.
- Conceptualize and build simple yet appealing Tableau dashboards with insightful details.
- Improve Data Collection & Centralization
- Extend data collection landscape to mission critical data required for modelling like Weather systems integration, Billing system integration, etc.
- Centralize Tabreed’s data in the Datawarehouse and prepare for move to Microsoft Azure to enable live data modelling.
§ Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Experience in District Cooling, Utilities or asset intensive industries will be an added advantage.
§ 5+ years of programming using: Python or R, along with stellar visualization and persuasive story telling.
§ 3+ years of experience in developing visualization solutions with Tableau on a DW environment along with experience with Tableau server’s administration.
SQL development at least 3+ years of Database Design and development.
A. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Expertise in programing langages like Python, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning libraires
- Ability to create and debug complex stored procedures, SQL statements, views, triggers, and functions in MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure
- Proven track record of developing, scaling, and implementing statistical predictive models in Utility industry or asset intensive industries will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Experience with large scale ERP solutions like Oracle and SAP will be an added advantage.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.