Job Position – Desktop Support
Company Name – Jumboforce
Must ITIL Certified or ITIL Exp Must (Incident , Problem Management )
Notice Period – Immediate .
Answer helpdesk calls, monitor IT mailboxes and provide Lync support for end user requirements.
– Circulate helpdesk tickets to the appropriate IT teams when required in order to avoid delays.
– Provide support by telephone, through a 3rd party or be on-site depending on ticket requirements.
– Diagnosis and resolution of technical issues for PCs and MACs so end-users have minimal downtime.
– Set up and configuration of laptops and desktops in order for new joiners to begin their duties.
– Network and telephony support, in order for the business to function in chosen locations.
– Installation of authorized software to laptops and desktops as per user line manager requirements.
– Document solutions for the IT Support team and for the business end-users to have easy access
– Ensure a high level of customer service and support to all vendor staff for end user satisfaction.
– Support and assist IT colleagues in order to resolve issues for end-users quicker.
– Train end-users, when possible, on the usage of any of the IT systems.
– Assist the IT Administration department when requested by the team leader.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED4,700.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Location : Dubai
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com