Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To establish and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns that generates company’s growth
- Establish and optimize the organisations digital marketing channels and work on SEO, PPC, social media and email, banner campaigns to assist global market development
- Conduct marketing research, competitors research and operate marketing activities
- Report to internal stakeholders on digital channel (SEO/PPC/social/Email) performances against set KPIs while making insight led recommendations
- Ability to take ownership over implementation and optimisation of campaigns, and manage agencies to gain maximum value from such campaigns.
- Work and manage 3rd party, vendors, contracts and invoices
- Monitor and ensure that the company’s activities comply with the latest local regulations and work closely with the compliance team and report to the senior management for marketing activities
- To work closely with international sales team online and offline/expo to establish and promote the brand.
- An undergraduate degree
- 5+ year work experience in digital marketing
- Extensive experience using social media platforms, and SEO, PPC and social media campaign software
- Be organised, have a keen eye for details and be able to write comprehensive briefs
- Excellent communication in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.