Executive Assistant Jobs in Dubai
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. Embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. A successful candidate will provide on-going support to the business while demonstrating the core values of the organization and exercising independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. The ability to manage change and seek out additional responsibilities is vital to the success of this position.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
– Manage executive’s calendar, including scheduling invites across multiple time zones and prioritizing sensitive matters.
– Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, meeting notes, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
– Discretely handle sensitive and confidential correspondences, spreadsheets, presentations, Org charts and updating of reports.
– Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, securing equipment and office supplies, organizing catering and incoming visitors when necessary.
– Compile and process expense reports.
– Coordinate travel arrangements.
– Point person for visitor and guest logistics such as clearing visitors with building security, office space, and other basic administrative tasks as requested.
– General office responsibilities including logging and distributing mail/ FedEx/UPS packages, ordering and maintaining office supplies, booking conference rooms and arranging meetings, ordering meeting lunches, and other tasks as requested
– Participate in and/or lead special projects as assigned.
– Minimum 3-5 years previous experience in an administrative assistant or executive assistant role.
– Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
– Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
– Excellent attention to detail
– Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook including calendar management, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio preferred
– Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation) are required. Interpersonal skills are essential to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
– Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively with Senior Management and colleagues at all levels of company.
– Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from managers and/or staff supervisor
– Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and moderately complex tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
– Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
– Overtime hours as necessary.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
To apply for this job please visit hcxs.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.