Calvin James Recruitment
Finance Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Maintain group Chart of Accounts and updates as needed to maintain the granular level of detail needed for various management reporting and data gathering.
- Lead the monthly closing activities of the corporate office and ensure consistent achievement of the set deadlines and take full ownership of data.
- Lead the team to coordinate with other departments to obtain transaction information, research reconciling items, and resolve issues.
- Ensure proper accounting policies and principles are followed in accordance with IFRS and review and sign off on accounting memos as appropriate.
- Coordinate with internal/external auditors
- Upload GL data on a monthly basis to the reporting tool and sign off of numbers on time.
- Assist with variance analysis on actual data.
- Sign off of sub ledger reconciliations with general ledger and minimize unreconciled balances to the level of zero.
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances and ensure no differences.
- Follow up on collection and ensure dues are collected on time.
- Review various GL reports including cash collection reports, aging reports, advances not yet utilized, and employee balance reconciliations and provide the same to higher management with explanations for variances.
- Prepare periodic management reports and annual statutory financials of holding companies.
- Assist in providing data for tax filings and compliance filings.
- Interface with the management team on monthly updates.
- Improve financial processes, reducing execution time, and improving accuracy
- Assist in project implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department, including implementation of new ERP system.
- Act as the administrator on the GL database and continuously review the access rights, exception reports to ensure accuracy of data.
- Enhance automation and utilization of Oracle ERP to achieve efficiency.
- Develop other reporting structures working closely with IT as needed and continuously monitor those for accurate GL closing.
- Move towards complete automation and outsourcing to bring enhanced benefits to the organization.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- A minimum of 8-10 years of overall experience
- A minimum of 3 years with an MNC for in a similar capacity.
- Experience of working in a head office finance function or component entity of a listed company is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.