Financial Analyst Jobs In Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives .
Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees.
You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas.
Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
We are looking for a capable Financial Analyst to support the finance function with deliverables which are used by the VP, Retail president and group management (Strategic Plans, Budgets, Cash Flow reports, New Investments, IANs etc.).
Responsible for all the Group & Divisional reporting tools including BPC, IFRP, BIW, Anaplan, Tableau, etc. Financial modelling – creating feasibility reports to accurately forecast the business results and financial outcomes including Income Statements, Balance sheet and Cashflows forecasts through Anaplan.
The role will serve to support the Al Futtaim Retail Fashion Brands and will have a geographical coverage consisting of 7 locations in the GCC and Egypt
Other Activities Include
- Cashflow management – Direct involvement with group treasury to manage cash flow requirements.
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics – This role now is directly involved in building business case models for group investments and creating and submitting IANs for group approval.
- Month End Closing – This role involves direct involvement in month end closing activities in terms of ensuring accurate expense booking and review of all closing comments to be discussed with the VP & retail management.
- Anaplan – This role is responsible for testing and implemented the new FP&A tool to automate the budgeting, forecasting and reporting for the business
Head of Business, Planning, Marketing. Logistics, HR, Brand Managers, Leasing, Process & Compliance, Operations Managers, Retail BP&A, Group Finance, Treasury
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Monthly MIS & Reporting
- MIS Systems ownership (SAP, BPC, BIW, Tableau, Anaplan etc.)
- Budgeting Forecasting & Strategic Plan
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics
- Cashflow management – Group Treasury
- BA Finance or Accounting
- CMA or MBA Finance will be an added advantage
- Industry Experience: Retail industry as 1st priority, can consider other industry as 2nd priority
- Functional experience: business modeling, financial analysis, forecasting & budgeting – minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Team player, analytical, organized, goal driven
- MS Excel – Expert level
- MS Powerpoint – Expert level
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility.
Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities.
We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.