Financial Controller Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of the finances and ensure that all reports are reliable and are provided in an accurate and timely format. He/she will also ensure that there are processes and procedures in place within the finance department to aid the company to run as efficiently as possible.
- Compile management accounts every month for review by the Finance Director.
- Manage the finance assistant/office manager to ensure all data-entry is accurate and of a timely manner.
- The year-end process, prepare and report the year end statements to management and for any statutory purpose.
- Manage the year-end audit requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining internal controls.
- Prepare weekly invoicing list including any relevant outwork costs alongside the Directors of the departments.
- Ensure that Omnia is compliant at all times with for all governmental requirements and filing including but not limited to company set ups and annual filing.
- Provide weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Represent Omnia for all bank issues/requirements.
- Manage all bank/cash processes.
- Assessment and management of all financial instruments.
Payroll and Expenses
- Compile the payroll monthly before it is posted and ensure all posted on a timely and accurate basis.
- Check all expenses that are received by finance to ensure they comply with the Omnia process.
- Ensure all salaries and expenses are posted correctly onto Xero.
- Manage and support the Office Manager/ finance assistant.
- Manage and support the driver as and when necessary.
- Support to the Finance Director and Client Services Director on any project profitability or monitoring reports as and when required.
- Work with all client service and project managers to ensure job profitability and weekly forecasting is accurate based on the job costing system.
- Manage the job costing and accounting system throughout the Omnia entities including training of the employees.
- Automation of the financial reporting.
- Manage the financial audit process.
- Excellent technical accountancy skills through to finalisation of accounts and audit preparation
- Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail & excellent organisation skills
- Ability to chase difficult debtors
- Liaise with necessary authorities in the UAE
- Ability to liaise with all necessary stakeholders
- Commercial thinking
Manage and support the Office manager/finance assistant/receptionist(s) and driver when office manager is on leave.
Education and Training:
- Qualified Accountant – 5 years PQE
- Excel – pivots and lookups
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.