Website AtoZ Group
Food Safety Manager Jobs in Qatar
Hiring Qatar Food Safety Manager Client Requirement Government Organization
We “AtoZ Group”, reputed Facility Management Services Company immediately Hiring for proven experienced “Food Safety Manager” for one of our Government Client Organization.
· The Food Safety Manager will develop and oversee all of the food safety regulations, policies, and procedures for the entire hospitality operations of Qatar Foundation. The successful candidate will help to develop, implement and enforce security and food safety standards, policies, and programs including HACCP, ISO 22000, regulatory audits, food safety training programs, standard operating procedures (SOP’s), product inspections, and standardized work instructions.
· Develop and provide training for food safety and quality requirements
· Develop and maintain documentation such as SOP’s, as well as maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures as relate to any food safety concerns
· Conduct facility food safety audits as well as manage third party audits
· Monitor and verify activities to ensure that all products coming in and out of the facility meet food safety standards in addition to quality standards
· Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
· Assist contractors with training and educating potential suppliers to ensure compliance
· Work closely with Senior Supervisor Food & Nutrition Services and Head of Hospitality on any food safety or quality assurance issues
· Oversee proper maintenance and sanitation of all facilities to comply with food safety requirements
· Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
· A minimum of 5 years of food safety experience, with management level experience in HACCP, & ISO 22000.
· Prefer candidates to hold certification on Fire Warden Training, Certified First Aider Training,
· Minimum food safety level 4 certification, ISO 22000 certified Lead auditor, Minimum HACCP level 4 certification, QMS, EMS, OHSAS certified Internal Auditor.
· Comprehensive knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, and GAP’s
· Able to work unsupervised and manage independently
· Have strong communication skills and proficiency in English reading and writing
· Must be flexible with work hours and days
“No fees shall be charged to the worker at any phase of recruitment, selection, and hiring or deployment process”
Interested candidates locally available in Qatar with transferable NOC/ Family Sponsorship,
Email : email@example.com
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org