Job Position – GIS Editor
Company Name – Spark
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Entity: Government ( Water/ Utility)
Convert all the project network drawings and related Asset information into the GIS database including preparation and assessment of drawings, editing, reconciling, posting, and working with different types and formats of data.
· Receives project drawings from the Engineer; compile and convert them into the GIS according to GIS Data Update procedures.
· Checks and compare contractors’ shop and as-built drawings while converting for any land base data mismatch; and reports such case to the supervisor for further actions.
· Maintains a daily tracking report on activities, and reports Work progress on Monthly basis for section progress report.
· Carries out other similar or related duties such as, preparation of AutoCAD schemes, GIS single line drawings. Works in different data formats: Excel worksheets, access databases.
· Updates the GIS single line drawing when necessary and as assigned by the Section Manager.
· Is able to export and save GIS data and maps and to discuss technical details with others.
· Plots high quality maps and drawings.
Note: ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Email : email@example.com – mention in the subject line “GIS EDITOR”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org