Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
The Graphics Team is part of the wider global Marketing and Business Development Team therefore work very closely with members of this team around the world. Our Marketing team plays a significant role in the development of business for our growing international practice.
Working closely with the graphics team, engineering and technical staff across the business is critical to supporting all front-end activity of the business.
The role will be entirely project focused, being involved in all aspects of design from competition and bidding stage through to completion of a project.
This Will Include
- Attending engineering and client meetings to help visualise concepts.
- Producing Powerpoint presentations in the company template.
- Working in both internal and external InDesign templates to format word reports into high end documents for publication.
- Creating technical illustrations and infographics.
Our Graphics team has played a key role in establishing a strong and recognisable brand in our market and we are now looking for a project graphic designer to work with us in supporting the Infrastructure Engineering team . This role will provide a great opportunity for you to apply your own creative style within clear brand guidelines, and to work as part of a small, close-knit and talented graphics team, whilst being part of a wider engineering team. You will be working directly with your “internal clients”, supporting a variety of exciting projects.
We are looking for graphic designers with demonstrable skills in the following areas;
- You are an inquiring, creative, designer who is a collaborative and engaging person who gives their all to ensure the design is of high quality and presentable.
- You have good attention to detail.
- You have the aptitude to work on your own initiative, be proactive with confidence to challenge a brief if required, seeing projects through from initial concept to completion.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills are needed to ensure the ability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate are key as you will be co-ordinating input from multiple engineering groups.
- You are a hands-on person who will happily help out with day-to-day work of the team.
- An excellent level of skill in InDesign, Illustrator and photoshop.
- Experience in preparing artwork for print and digital publications.
- Proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
As part of the application process we would like to see a short portfolio showcasing your work.
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job please visit careers-cundall.icims.com.