The S Hotel Al Barsha
Guest Service Agent Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible and enhance guest satisfaction.
- Create a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customer.
- Must have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, and hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- Must be well inform about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- Should be able to resolve and register guests complaints or promptly pass them to the right managerial level if unable to do so.
- Must have basic knowledge in check in and check out procedures and should register guests accurately in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- Should be well verse with the hotel occupancy and average room rate today
- Month to-date and performance against budget requirements on an everyday basis.
- Maintain cash float, according to the department standard.
- Good communication and information of previous and future shifts to be maintain through the Front Office Logbook.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.