HR Admin & Finance Assistant Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Responsible for implementing all, HR and Administration Functions and activities, Maintaining and Managing Proper Record & files.
Manage full recruitment process
Payroll (HR & Finance)
Maintaining and Managing Secretarial Activities, License renewal, Telecoms providers, Ejari.
Logistics, Purchases and Suppliers Invoices, Client Invoices, Statement of Accounts, Ledger reconciliations, Petty cash.
HR & Admin Responsibilities includes:
• Direct assistance and servicing any requirements of the Regional Manager including secretarial support
• Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
• Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
• Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
• Manages and maintains job postings, ensures timely response to questions from hiring managers, applicants, and new hires.
• Coordinates scheduling of phone screens, interviews, and new hire orientation; ensuring receipt of all reviewed and interviewed candidates’ resumes for Affirmative Action reports
• Maintains employee personnel files and conducts ongoing audits
• Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
• To record and maintain all employee’s data from joining till resignations/terminations
• Liaoning with DMCC, KIZAD, DED for Employee Visa application, Renewal, Cancellations etc.
• To maintain vacations record for employees
• Handling Etisalat, Du, dewa and post office
• To record and maintain stationery items, kitchen items, utilities and any other service required to perform admin operations
• To take care of H.R, Admin and Logistics tasks and office management.
• Assist in preparing monthly payroll, managing annual leave settlement and final settlement of employees in accordance with company policies and DMCC Regulations; liaising with DMCC for staff visa processing.
• DMCC Company’s regulations; DMCC FZ Rules & Regulations; UAE Labour Laws
• Keeping record of company’s all corporate documents i.e License Renewal Medical insurance
Finance Assistant Responsibilities includes:
• Research potential vendors, Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
• Prepare Purchase order, MRN -Stock receive in from Supplier, Enter Supplier Invoices.
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Prepare Client Invoices, Statement of accounts, assisting the Reconciliations.
• To follow up with clients to ensure all collections are being done at time
• Assisting the Finance Manager with various tasks, including Posting payment vouchers, Journal vouchers, Ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation and, records and statements
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.