Website Leaders Fort Contracting
Job Position – HR Officer
Company Name – Leaders Fort Contracting
Location: Dubai / Abu Dhabi
Department: Human Resources
Preference should be immediate joiners
– Ensures the full range of HR operations and actions are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
– Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
– Responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities & liaising with relevant Department Heads and local recruiting agents.
– Participate in new employee orientation and onboarding process. Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
– Creates and maintains comprehensive and accurate files for each employee as per Labor Law,
– Update and manage employee master data in system. Ensure the Transfers, promotions and employee contract changes are done as per policy.
– Manage attendance and leave data of employees. Process annual vacation arrangements like vacation salary, Travel Ticket etc.
– Oversee all activities related to Payroll, assists in all aspects of employee compensation, preparation, planning, and analysis and monitoring.
– Responsible for preparing monthly salaries of all types of employees, including overtime payments, leave settlements, insurance dues for Saudi staff, salary deductions, end of service benefits and other payroll related transaction.
– Prepare various letters and certificate related to employees.
– Prepare various HR reports like Head count, turnover, Localization, New hire etc.
– Meets current objectives and positions the organization for future growth. ? Completes daily tasks and assignments and processes large volumes of work associated with the operation of the department.
– Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned by Superiors.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Minimum 2 Years of experience required in Human Resource Management in UAE
– Bachelors/ master’s in business administration or relevant degree required.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills,
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office as well as other required HRIS computerized applications.
– Familiar with multinational environment work.
– Knowledge of UAE Labor Law.
If your profile matches our requirements, you are requested to share your updated resume along with the below details at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Total UAE exp.
Preference will be given to applicants who are available to Join immediately
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com