HSE Manager Jobs in UAE
Required HSE MANAGER
1. Locally available
2. Minimum of 6 years of experience of which 3 years in monitoring aspects implementation in Oil and Gas industry.
3. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Diploma in Engineering
4. NEBOSH GC/IGC
5. Lead auditor 14001 or OHSAS 18001 or equivalent
6. Knowledgeable in HSE Management System
1. Assist in the general supervision of the HSE program.
2. Provide a dedicated audit and inspection program
3. Monitor the implementation of the HSE program.
4. Execute periodical, audits and inspections on site, and address appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
5. Prepare audits and inspection formal reports and verify the follow up.
6. Guide and facilitate the investigation in case of accidents, incidents and near misses,
7. Collaborate closely with ADNOC’s Representative with regard to HSE.
8. Monitor regularly the HSE performance through the dedicated KPIs.
9. Verify the adequacy and application of the Construction HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the evolution of the Project;
10. Update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when Deemed necessary.
11. Provide a Construction HSE Training program,
12. Coordinate and directly participate, while appropriate, the HSE Training activities on site.
13. To organize and participate to all relevant Construction HSE Meetings, prepare the relevant MOM
14. Coordinate the PTW procedure;
15. Keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed;
16. Lead and coordinate the activities of the Construction HSE Committee (composed by all CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORs HSE Representative)
17. Lead and coordinate the site emergency response team and fire prevention/fighting team, organizing training and emergency drill mock activities.
18. Provide the HSE section of the periodical site and Project report.
19. To prepare and update the Construction HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators; propose recovery plan in case of deficiencies.
20. Perform all the remaining miscellaneous work relating to health, safety, traffic, fire, environment protection and sanitary matters.
21. Support the implementation of the security plan
Qualified candidates can share CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org