IT Engineer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Leading System Integrator in the Region – Our Client is looking to expand in to the Data Services space, subsequently is looking to hire a Data Engineer to complement this.
- Execute the design, installation, programming, and testing of a variety of data center and/or ICT components and/or systems including custom integrated systems.
- Complete Project Management from design through to project close-out.
- Design plans as well as lead initiatives for the optimization and restructuring of network architecture, including preparing of BOQs and Method Statements
- Install, configure, and maintain switches, servers, firewalls, and hard drives.
- Troubleshoot network systems to identify and fix performance issues.
- Provide solutions to complex problems on the integration of various technologies.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of network administration and firmware integration.
- Monitor the environmental conditions of a data center to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices.
- Perform system repairs and update software/operating systems.
- Calibrate and monitor data center servers to ensure efficient performance.
- Collaborate with IT handlers, sales, and data center managers to develop action plan for improved operations.
- Conduct inspections on power and cooling systems to ensure they are operational and efficient.
- Organize the floor space that harbor data center equipment to allow for easy accessibility.
- Resolve operational, infrastructure or hardware incidents in a data center.
- Monitor, diagnose, and resolve complex network and computer system issues.
- Manage and administer servers, networks, and applications such as DNS, FTP, and Web
- Maintain internal network structure of a data center by managing routers and keeping them running.
- Skilled at conducting tests to identify faults in server hardware and network systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of computer science, computer systems engineering, electronic engineering, and other related disciplines. Certifications from IT companies such as Microsoft and Cisco Technologies will increase your job prospects.
- Trainings and Certifications from various network infrastructure manufacturer will be a plus (Huawei, Panduit, Schneider, Commscope, etc)
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit loxo.co.