Jr. Quantity Surveyor Jobs in UAE
Position: Jr. Quantity Surveyor
• Experience: 0-2 years
• Knowledge of pre-tender and post-tender Quantity Surveying works.
• Basic knowledge of FIDIC regulations.
• Computer skills: Microsoft office, Primavera, AutoCAD, Plan Swift.
• Knowledge on using Primavera to prepare of baseline programme and updation.
• Evaluating Tender Document i.e., Drawings, Specifications, Bill of Quantities, and other documentations
• Identification of all requirements during estimation.
• Preparing Technical and commercial comparisons on Subcontract items.
• Detailed Quantity Take-off of Structural and Architectural.
• Completing the final Bill of Quantities by entering take-off measurements.
• Evaluation and preparation of variation claims.
• A very good team player with detail to attention quality.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
• Minimum 0-2 years of related work experience involving typical quantification activities.
• Must have a clear understanding of, and ability to work with, construction contracts, commercial documents, drawings, and specifications.
• Previous experience using quantity take-off database-supported software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Quantity Surveyor Engineering in Villa Construction: 0-2 years (Required)
For More LiveuaeJobs Here
For Click Here Dubai Air Port Jobs Vacancies
For Click Here Dubai Metro Jobs
For Click Here EMAAR Jobs Vacancies
For Click Here Emirates Airlines Careers
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/Whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
- Join Our Telegram Group Liveuaejobs.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in Telegram.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com