Key Account Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling dubizzle Key and integral client relationships. You will be assigned clients with high profile accounts, representing significant revenue and having diverse and complex needs.
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
You will be working in a fast paced, high performing team. The individual needs to demonstrate initiative, great attention to detail and have a proven ability to work in a fast paced, high performing team.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meeting, and indirect methods such as networking, social selling to clients within the assigned territory
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales within the territory
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefit to each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Report on sales activity (Daily Visit Report)
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (adding and updating opportunities for effective follow up)
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with the Marketing department to plan and execute generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales and improve company branding and reputation
- Provide feedback to Company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- A minimum of secondary education. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Valid UAE licence required
- Requires minimum of 6 years of sales experience
- In-depth understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts, and develops colleagues and customers understanding.
- Demonstrates excellent objection handling tactics and identify real objections
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 25 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary & commisions
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.