Locker Technician Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region.
To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle.
If you’d like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East.
To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals.
After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
What you will do
- Go around and clean the lockers routinely, and perform maintenance according to a defined checklist
- Conduct emergency maintenance if and when the need arises
- Take charge of physical deployment of lockers as per a defined checklist and be able to operate the locker app to a basic degree
- Conduct site surveys for prospective locations
- Maintain spare parts inventory
What we need
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic electrical work knowledge
- Trustworthy because he will have access to opening the pigeonholes
- Basic level tech skills
- Driving license in UAE/KSA
- Obedient and capable of following orders
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
To apply for this job please visit noon.bamboohr.com.