Logistics Leader Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products.
In addition handling overall MEA inbound & outbound freight & distribution cost elements being key point of contact for EMIA central logistics team to drive corporate initiatives.
Degree qualified, with a 3- 5 years’ experience ideally in Jebel Ali Freezone. With th e ability to foster long- term collaborative relationships with both our partners and colleagues, you will thrive within a multicultural matrix environment working across diverse markets.
- Management of 3PL (inbound or outbound logistics)
- Manage BSMEA logistics Global Tender & Total Logistics Cost
- Management of Documentation / Customs
- Coordinating and liaising with customers, vendors, service providers
- Capacity Management in the Jebel Ali Warehouse
- Systems Management / Improvement (WMS/SAP)
- Manage internal and external enquiries pertaining to shipment status
- Analyze & report KPI to drive performance improvement
- Generating cost benefit analysis for any operations projects
- Managing onboard ing of the new logistic partner & their systems
- Improve receiving & shipping process design.
- Fluency in English
- Arabic would be an advantage
- Agility – to work in a matrix, complex and fast paced environment.
- Courage – to share ideas, challenge the status quo.
- Ownership – to see the bigger picture and take ownership by thinking and acting beyond the role (self-starter).
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bridgestone-emea.com.