Website Restore Talent
Office Administrator Jobs in Dubai
- Manages full spectrum of office administration duties such as office management, facilities management, leasing negotiation and renewal, office renovation project and correspondence follow-up.
- Responsible for taking care of all administrative tasks, including updating databases, filing, archiving, and preparing GM meetings and board meetings.
- Designing appropriate governance and compliance programs, identifying associated compliance risks, including but not limited to company and operation license, business contract arbitration, copy right protection, etc.
- Formulating and implementing office administration policies and guidelines aligning UAE legal requirements.
- Responsible for the procurement of office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels, corporate insurance, contract renewal and travel arrangement.
- Responsible for human resources management including recruitment, training, total rewards, performance management and employee relations.
- Providing local support to client and arranging calls/meetings.
- Coordinate with internal departments to execute company activities and ad-hoc projects as assigned to ensure smooth operation.
- Bachelor degree or higher with fluency in English essential. (Arabic & Chinese is advantageous).
- Track record in administration and office management in automotive or trading industry.
- 5 years or above supervisory experience in managerial roles in international subsidiaries.
- Outstanding communication ability, rigor, respect of commitments made, delivery focus.
- Independent, a good team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of related legal and compliance matters.
To apply for this job please visit restore-talent.zohorecruit.com.