Job Position – Payroll Administrator
Company Name – TBG
– Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, business
management, HR or equivalent
– Knowledge in SAP Success Factors or similar HRMS
– Proficiency in MS Excel and payroll software or other Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Power point etc.)
– Minimum 3 years of payroll processing / administration experience of which a minimum of 2 years in a similar industry
– Perform all data entry related to payroll to ensure all information is correctly and timely entered and processed on
the payroll system.
– Receive employees’ end of service notification and perform the final settlement procedures to settle their accounts.
– Verify all the recruitment / employee offer information on the system to confirm completeness and precision of data to run the payroll efficiently.
– Check the entered leave / vacations on the system to make sure mistakes are corrected to avoid erroneous records.
– Review and revise monthly entries on the system against approved documents as per the authority matrix, verify information and correct possible errors to secure accuracy of the payroll process.
– Liaise with the Finance department to disburse payroll and process final settlement payment to employees.
– Administer the payroll system within relevant policy guidelines to ensure real time updates on the system.
– Promptly resolve employee issues and queries related to payroll and final settlement.
– Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by the Talent Engagement and Relations Manager from time to time.
– With Valid Qatar ID and NOC for transfer sponsorship
– Salary To Be Discuss Upon Interview
– Willing to Start Immediately
Location : Qatar
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 5072 9625.
Please STRICTLY indicate the position you are applying for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com