Payroll & HR Officer Jobs in UAE
Payroll & HR Officer (onshore based)-locally inside in UAE.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 06/07/2022 not later than 10AM.
Rate Range : Between AED 12,000 – 15,000 per month
Starting Date : A.S.A.P
Period Required : One year with possible extension(s).
1.Payroll of all entities
· Payroll of all entities:
o Process monthly & quarterly payroll of personnel paid through the outsourced payroll system as per the applicable rules and procedures
o Ensure all Payroll instructions (memos, Deductions, Payment Instructions) are received prior to payroll cut-off date.
o Process the Bank transfer & WPS Payment file applicable to LBUs.
o Update Payroll Reconciliation / Consolidation and ensure all the changes are integrated into the Payroll reports.
o Prepare payment memos for Accommodation Advance, Loans, Pension and ADHOC Payments.
o Process expense claims for Direct Hires observing applicable policies thereof.
o Ensure registration and termination of employees in the relevant pension fund system.
o Act as focal point for all Payroll queries, leave balance, Loans, and concerns to employees, Management, Banks & Financial institutions on employee verification, resolving payroll discrepancies if any.
o Prepare employee correspondence such as employee Bank letter, Salary Certificates, Experience letter, Visa request letters
· Ensure accurate update of mobilization/demobilization of all LBUs employees in all HRIS system (HR4U, IDEAL, e-form, .).
· Prepare & submit HQ and local reports for yearly Manpower Budget study, MSI, Bonus, shares campaign, dashboard, surveys and / or any HR list / studies.
· Assist Talent Developer in the recruitment process, job posting, candidates sourcing, scheduling interviews, HR on/off boarding process, etc. Manage the induction plan of new hires.
· Co-ordinate with Business France for selection of VIEs and support HR on boarding process.
· Assist Talent Developer in the training process, training plan, budget input and organizing of staff training, etc.
· Participate in Career Fairs with CCS team for future source of interns.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1.University Diploma or equivalent studies
2. 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position within HR functions. 3. English written and spoken fluently. French and Arabic are a plus.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We regret ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com