Portfolio Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Maintain and update listings of your available properties
- Obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Salary 4000 Aed – 8000Aed plus Incentives.
To apply for this job please visit squareyardsmail.betterteam.com.