PRO and Administrative Officer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our growing team in Dubai to support day-to-day operations as a Public Relations Officer related to licensing, registration and immigration and other various administration tasks on business development, human resources, and office management.
The role plays an important part in our company’s business operations. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the government-related requirements related to the existing company and the new company being set-up. This candidate will collaborate with the international team to ensure the presentations are completed with high quality and on schedule.
As a Public Relations Officer:
• Support Company Registration for RGTD and new Dubai entity, including:
? Trade License renewal and necessary amendments
? Establishment card renewal
? Company Registration and updates to company officers; ultimate beneficial owners (UBO); parent company officers including certificate of good standing of parent company
? Attestation of corporate documents as required from MOFA, embassies, consulates, etc.
? Liaise with DMCC with regards to any issues on the DMCC portal applications
• Manage Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) applications
• Support with applications, renewal, and cancellation of employment visa for employees
As Administrative Officer:
• Supporting Compliance function with completion of client account opening, onboarding, and annual review forms; maintaining and uploading document shared drives and databases
• Supporting Business Development function with editing presentations and marketing material in powerpoint, prezi, adobe creative suite, mailchimp (prior experience of such tools preferable); maintaining stakeholder communications lists; circulating regular notifications and newsletters; minutes of weekly meetings
• Supporting Human Resources function including employee insurance renewals, business travel and visa applications
• Other adhoc tasks that may be required
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration would be an advantage
• Profound knowledge of UAE labour law and dealing with various government offices
• Experience resolving complex licensing issues independently
• Experience in various presentation platforms such as powerpoint, adobe creative suite, prezi, mailchimp would be preferable
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.