Project Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
(FITOUT EXPERIENCE ONLY – CIVIL shall not be considered).
Developer looking for an experienced Interior Design to handle implementation only (not design) of villa projects on site, meaning combination Interior Design + Project Manager.
- With valid UAE driving license
- Excellent English communication skills is a must
- 6 working day per week (including Saturdays)
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Speaks Hindi would be an advantage
- Great salary package per month depending on performance/experience/responsibilities handled.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Proficient in MS projects and primavera
- Sketchup knowledge
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in developing interior fit-out BOQ is a plus
- The ability to listen and understand instructions quickly and execute exactly.
- Ability to write professional emails
- Minimum 5 years site experience and within the fit-out environment is a MUST.
- The experience should be mainly within luxury residence type projects
- Civil work experience = Irrelevant
Key attributes of the ideal candidate:
- THINKS ahead
- Highly organized
- Professional English Communication skills are key to the position
- Able to maintain a positive attitude at all time under stress
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook including Outlook Calendar)
ORGANIZED and is comfortable to send reports at the beginning and end of each working day
- Energetic and attentive at all times
- Learns, and suggests improvements
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Understands how to set own priorities
- Ability to produce detailed and insightful minutes of meetings.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and channel these appropriately.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings as outlined by Directors.
- Produce comparative analysis between suppliers/quotes.
- Produce contracts as per company templates, reports and presentations.
- Liaise with project Directors as well as third party service providers.
- Lead and improve operational decision-making processes.
- Act as the point of contact between the staff on site and Directors, and filtering site issues accordingly.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Very good Memory
- Calm and Composed
- Hard working (and doesn’t mind to put extra hours as needed to get the work done)
- Leaves his/her Ego at home (its never personal)
- Very detail oriented
- Significant experience of working in a highly pressured fast moving office environment
- Understands the meaning of the word COMMUNICATE
- Applies common sense and thinking
- Can shuffle things around and reprioritize as needed
- Works the way the Director wants
- Doesn’t complain as we work 6 days per week
- Uses time wisely and works smart instead of hard to be sure to leave site at 6 PM having started at 7 AM on site.
Your application will only be considered if we receive the below in the order listed:
- Copy of UAE driving license.
- Applicant COMPLETED PROJECTS (not renders).
- Samples of program of work produced (PDF)
- UAE contact number.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.