Website Reliant placements
Property Admin Jobs in Dubai
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in UAE with Real Estate
Location: Bur Dubai, Dubai
Should be able to do tele calling and all admin tasks.
• Provide day-to-day operational support to team.
• Should be aware of DLD laws /regulations / rules.
• Complete knowledge of CRM and property portals(Bayut, Dubizzle and Property Finder).
• Should have knowledge about listing permit & verifications updates.
• Posting photos /videos of available properties. Listing and updating the properties regularly.
• Prepares reports, general documents & correspondence.
• Prepares Tenancy Contract / addendum , Form A, B & F and A2A.
• Files and maintains departmental records.
• Answer Incoming client inquiries and assign/distribute the leads to the agents.
• Maintain Leads databases, and prepare reports and spreadsheets for and as per managers’ request.
• Communicate effectively with clients, agents, and team members.
• Orders office supplies as needed.
Email : email@example.com
Liveuaejobs.com Latest UAE Jobs
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org