Quality Assurance Jobs in Dubai
Job Position: Quality Assurance – Sr. Specialist
Years of Experience: 6-9
-Responsible of QA/Testing related activities in Agile methodology
-User stories review, define and estimate QA activities and effort within sprint
-Ensuring Test Driven development from developers by creating test scenarios for functional, black box,
Grey box as well as for integration and white box testing and share them with developers.
-Planning testing activities and agree on acceptance/exit criteria for the sprint for each functionality
-Writing test scenarios and feature files using BDD framework and writing automated test cases.
-Define necessary test automation, design automation flow, share implementation effort with software
-Performing Automation test planning, developing test automation framework, enhancing existing
automation test suites, writing automation test script and conducting functional/non-functional
? Define test strategy both in terms of functional and non-functional of assigned projects to ensure the
quality of products starting from requirements elicitation phase till production release.
-Ability to handle several tasks, organize, document, make decisions, and work efficiently and
effectively under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Strong experience in working and managing team on projects using Agile Methodologies
• Experience with test automation frameworks (BDD, Cucumber, Hybrid) & hands-on working experience
in Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Test Project, Web Service Automation Testing (tools like Ready API, Soap UI,
• Very good hands-on experience in writing code (using Java Scripting, Python, Groovy Scripting)
• Hands on experience in Performance, Load/Stress testing using JMeter, Load UI & Cloud based load
• Experience in conducting Security testing using cloud testing tools.
• Experience in testing Backend systems developed using REST/SOAP APIs
• Experience in testing Web, Set-top box, Mobile Applications for Andriod and iOS platforms
• Experience in setting up and maintaining test environments
• Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG
• Experience with pipeline integrations and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
• working experience with Jira, Confluence, Git
• Understanding of agile or other iterative software development methodologies
Email id: email@example.com
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org