Quality Control Inspector Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Quality Control Inspector
Reports to: Head Quality Assurance
To check, monitor and document all the Quality In & Out activities in warehouse and logistic operation.
- Check the personal Hygiene, hand sanitation of the warehouse staffs and drivers and Cleaning & Sanitation in warehouse Dry store, Chillers, Freezers, and food delivery and receiving vehicles.
- Inspect and document the food items/ packaging items for both incoming and delivery as per our QA/QC SOP.
- Execute the internal Holding procedure for defective incoming items as per our QA/QC SOP
- Arrange and provide the imported items (every arrival) for R & D to do sensory analysis test.
- Double Check and make sure all the labels of frozen Bakery, pastry and cold Kitchen items which are Exported as per different country requirement.
- Check and document the big truck for cleaning & sanitation, temperature before loading the shipment for exports.
- Check and document the returns from customer and report to warehouse and inventory dept as per the QA/QC SOP.
- Carryout the rejection and spoilage as per QA/QC SOP.
- Up to date the entire HACCP checklist (for Warehouse).
- Check, Monitor and document the temperature of all warehouses dry store, chillers and freezers and report to Head Quality assurance if any violation.
- Ensure proper arrangement of food items and packaging items in warehouse any violation report to Head Quality Assurance.
- Follow up “First in First Out” and proper stock rotation in warehouse any violation report to Head Quality assurance.
- Monitor Pest control in warehouse premises and report.
- Make sure calibration and Dubai municipality approval for the food delivery vehicle.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty, and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief, and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products, services, systems, and work processes.
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in food industry
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Undergraduate Degree in Microbiology or any other food science.
- Occupational Health Card
**Due to the bulk of applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.