The White Truffle Studio
Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor, who will be part of the small team.
Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Forecasting the project cost by reviewing the project drawing, schedules.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation.
- Preparation of subcontractor package after studying the specification & Drawing.
- Prepare the procurement schedules for the project in liaise with the project team.
- Liaising with project execution team, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Floating enquires, collecting quotations, reviewing them for all the technical aspects and preparing comparisons to finalize the subcontractors of the project.
- Preparing & checking draft of agreements & LOI for sub-contractors Coordinating with contracts department in formatting the contract document.
- To liaise and communicate with the project team and subcontractors to ensure necessary information/data are provided in a timely manner.
- Cost controlling by evaluating the construction methods to determine cost effectiveness of plans and cost control.
- Preparation of material request as per the site requirement, furnish the correct documentation such as specification, drawings etc. and coordinate with procurement department.
- Prepare and process monthly valuations for sub-contractor.
- Responsible for inspection/verify and process variations for sub-contractors.
- Required to visit the site when required.
- Certification of sub-contractor’s interim payments.
- Responsible for updating the data for variations and claims.
- Advice the project team on contractual implication as encountered and provide advise accordingly.
- Responsible for contract close-out procedures to ensure that all terms, conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to contractor.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.