Real Estate Business Consultant Jobs in Dubai
About the job
I am looking for a Real Estate Consultant who specializes in investment and financial advice to clients looking to buy, sell or invest in property.
- Responsible for giving advice to clients based on matters of investments in the real estate market.
- Must be able to generate leads by carrying out online research, networking, and sending letters of solicitation via mail or email.
- Utilize a significant amount of their time to find and attract clients, which may include activities such as cold-calling, following up on leads, marketing, and presenting business ideas to investor clubs and a range of other interested groups.
- Consulting research by keeping a close eye on the list of available real estate and paying attention to market trends, demographics, and several other information that affect the buying and selling processes of a real estate
- Serve clients better by building and maintaining healthy relationships with them.
- Finding, scouting, and identifying investors with property consultancy needs
- Advertising, marketing, and promoting property vacancies to attract prospective tenants.
- Carrying out thorough research and analysis of the real estate and/or property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate knowledge of government policies and relationships with legal professionals and other consultants to exchange information and boost personal networks and must also prepare, oversee, and handle paperwork, especially in collaboration with legal professionals.
- Liaising with legal counsels to prepare sale and lease documents
- Overseeing and handling negotiations with real estate agents and/or realtors on behalf of clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, math aptitude and the ability to manage and explain financial solutions, and good marketing skills;
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with all real estate rules and regulations here in UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, or related fields is preferred.
- Proven experience in property management or real estate.
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.