Website Turner & Townsend
Recruitment Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 112 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Provide support to the Recruitment Team on the day to day administration of the Recruitment function.
- Prepare all the necessary paperwork for new job offers.
- Stakeholder management – candidates, hiring manager, internal/external
- Arrange interviews for candidates with the Head of Recruitment / Hiring Managers/Recruiters.
- Keep the Applicant Tracking System up to date.
- Responsible for keeping all recruitment files up to date.
- Generate reports and trackers as required.
- Create LinkedIn Pipeline Projects for different roles as required.
- All administrative task associated to the recruitment function
- Holder of a BSc / BA degree.
- 2+ years of experience in administrative / HR / recruitment related roles
- Exceptional customer service skills, communication, verbal, written, interpersonal skills required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task functions using sound judgement.
- Highest regard for confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.