Sales Account Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE.
Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and supporting their needs by offering solutions to their business needs. This role will develop and maintain positive relationships throughout the real estate industry.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meeting, and indirect methods such as networking, social selling to clients within the assigned territory
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales within the territory
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefit to each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Report on sales activity (Daily Visit Report)
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (adding and updating opportunities for effective follow up)
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time period
- Work with the Marketing department to plan and execute generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales and improve company branding and reputation
- Provide feedback to Company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Energetic and assertive with a strong presence
- Persuasive with strong communication skills to initiate, negotiate and close business
- Tactful and smart to handle client’s objections and present solutions and options to close sales
- Articulate and well versed with making presentations and sales pitches to prospective and existing clients
- Aggressive follow up skills to ensure that deadlines are met
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve best possible outcome out of a sales interaction
- Positive relationship building skills – cultivates and nurtures customer relations
- Competitive attitude with a hunger to succeed in all situations
- Result orientated with problem solving skills to resolve challenges through creative and flexible options in line with the Company’s overall targets
- Good analytical skills to understand clients business needs and provide adequate marketing solutions
- Should possess strong business acumen along with a quick mind which assimilates information from many channels and creates strategic alternatives
- Should be able to command attention and gain trust to build relations and get business in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, fluent Arabic is an advantage
- Valid UAE driver’s license and willingness to hit the road to meet new and existing clients is a must.
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 35 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.