Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
At Casamia, we design stories that reflect our customer’s vision for design and luxury; we call it the Art of Living. Conveying the Art of Living entails understanding the aspirations, reflections, and all aspects entailing one’s sphere of existence.
The Casamia showroom, spanning an expansive 54,000 sqft of space, houses selectively sourced designer furnishings and fit-outs with a high-end appeal. Our meticulously themed exhibits help envisage creative spaces and ideas for everyone.
Our brand resonates with the products under our portfolio representing innovative design, modern finish, and creative silhouettes.
Over the years, we have worked with renowned brands across the globe, amassing a vast portfolio of products ranging from fit-outs, accessories, and furnishings for bathrooms, kitchens, and more.
- Set up meetings with clients/consultants/contractors and developers to understand the requirements and deliver appropriate presentations on brands.
- Build a network and specify products with Architects, Consultants, Contractors, and Developers.
- Design and implement competitive differentiation, forecasting & analysis of potential business opportunities, the opening of new markets, negotiating, and closing.
- Overall responsible and accountable for exceeding the sales yearly and monthly targets, including profitability enhancement
- Must have experience with luxury building materials (Sanitaryware/tile/kitchen/Wardrobe/Lights/FFE).
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Proven industry experience in projects
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.