Sky Digi Tech DMCC
Security Engineer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
We are looking for an experienced passionate “Security Engineer” who understands block chain technology, consistently upgrades knowledge and experience on best practices of security related specially for “Crypto Currencies “
In this role you have to contribute on the following:
- Submitting proposals to the management on security framework of crypto currencies
- Demonstrating latest technologies for safety and security
- Researching on possibilities of rare events which can become a source of security failure
- Managing all safety and security requirements of the company for virtual assets
- Training company executives and colleagues to practice best security mechanism
- Must be able to understand how to prepare defense mechanism and neutralize any assaults
b) Phishing attacks
c) SIM SWAP Assaults
d) Defi Protocols
f) Wallet Security
g) Storage security and safety
h) Internal policy related to employees in the company related to safety and security
- i) Create threat models and leverage them to prioritize time-based on risk impact
- Candidate must have knowledge of Building complex security programs
- Candidate must have knowledge of Conducting corporate investigations
- Threat management
- Creating security policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate must be Managing enterprise background checks
- The candidate must Perform security services in Physical and Information Security, apply incident management, problem solving, task management and producing finished documentation; e.g., reports, policy and procedure development, security designs, training programs and assessments
- The candidate should Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- The candidate must have the Proficient knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, Procedural Language/Structured Query Language [PL/SQL] and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, malicious code)
- The candidate should Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas.
- As a security engineer, the candidate have to lead the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
- Candidate should Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework.
- The ideal candidate should ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats against the business.
- The ideal security engineer should develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area.
- The ideal candidate must have advanced knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
And all other possible subjects related to enhancing security features and privacy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have experience in block chain security
- Minimum is Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, specialization in cyber security and related will be helpful to qualify
- High ethical standards, personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters
- Good to have skills Industry certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH or CISA
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.