Senior Account Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
Following the announcement of flights resumption to Abu Dhabi and in preparations for our operations in this market, we are looking for an ambitious, driven and outgoing candidate, with a proven track record of corporate and trade sales to be based in Abu Dhabi.
The candidate will develop a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale
- Manage a portfolio of local accounts based along the Abu Dhabi
- Develops and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients and government at local and country level
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate
- Establish a robust pipeline of new business opportunities,
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets
- Forge strong relationships with community associations, influencers and leaders to secure brand loyalty
- Represent Qatar Airways in local business associations, chambers of commerce and community groups
- Proven track record of trade and corporate account management.
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.