Website Parsons Corporation
Senior HSE Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Senior HSE Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Senior HSE Engineer is responsible for ensuring adherence to CP&C Health, Safety and Environmental standards of specified Project(s) and auditing of CMA and Contractors for proper implementation of Safety controls across MTB Project and other Airport development project.
The Senior HSE Engineer will:
- Ensure compliance & effective implementation, monitoring and measurement of CP&C’s Health, Security and Environmental Policies across CP&C projects / programme
- Dedicated to on-site HSE inspections across Midfield Terminal Building (MTB) / Midfield Terminal Complex (MTC) projects and will conduct active inspections across other capital projects including Delma, Al Bateen, Sir Bani Yas, Al Ain, Fujairah on regular basis
- Provide weekly HSE & Quality reports & provide detailed analysis to CP&C Management covering Project’s compliance within CP&C’s Health, Security and Environmental Policies
- Work with P&D’s and CMA’s HS&E Managers to ensure all safety requirements are understood & actively governed by Contractors & Contractors HSE leads on day-to-day basis
- Set up reporting, monitoring mechanism for HSE practices, policies, SOPs and advise on enhancements
- Advise on HSE reporting & monitoring tools / software to ensure effective governance & control
- Conduct regular quality assurance & quality control practice related to HSE requirements
- Action and close out pending GAPs and Internal Audit action points along with closure of HSE standards that need to be implemented
- Provide active guidance & assurance to Contractors in reporting & analytics of Project incidents
- Proactively review and evaluate adequacy of actions taken by Contractors to correct safety violations
- Ensure Management reporting of weekly safety statistics
- Actively manage HSE incidents and effectively communicate all HSE-related announcements with identified internal & external stakeholders
- Review, assess and reply to Memos covering all HSE-related incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Appropriate professional qualifications and affiliations desirable
- Work experience on large civil projects, with additional safety knowledge relating to electrical and mechanical work.
- Some pipeline experience desirable. Experience with deep excavations, scaffolding, and confined spaces highly desirable.
- Recognized Health and Safety education, certifications, license or training in UAE (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHA, First Aid, Fire Safety etc).
- 10+ years experience working as HSE Engineer and preferably within the UAE.
- Strong Health & Safety Experience with major Construction Project(s) within the region
- Ten year professional HSE experience involving the application of international HSE standards in the construction industry
- Current best practice, knowledge regarding the application of HSE standards in the construction industry
- Good Communication skills, Problem solving, project management skills
- Strong understanding about Management reporting, monitoring and control across HSE requirements for construction
- Preferred to have past experience within Aviation sector (specifically Airports)
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.