Senior Key Account Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Our client is a leading FMCG business in the region producing high quality food and beverage products.
The purpose of this role is to drive key account sales as per the overall sales strategy in order to meet the business’s objectives for growth, market share, revenue and sustained profitability. You will be responsible for building strong relationship with the key accounts and driving business development across new and existing accounts.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Key Accounts Sales Strategy Design and Implementation
- Key Account Management
- Demand Planning
- Sales Performance Tracking and Reporting
- Market Intelligence
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Financial Management
The successful candidate for this role must possess:
- At least 10-12 years’ FMCG Experience – Candidates with experience in Europe, Australia or New Zealand are prefer
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing prefer – Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Knowledge of sales and marketing management with a thorough knowledge of sales principles, product or service management and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Key Account Management Tools and Techniques
- FMCG Sales Concepts and Principles
- Ability and experience managing and leading high performance sales and marketing teams
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy in line with the overall strategic goals
- Understand changing market dynamics, translating them into an actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the sales and marketing plan
- Strong commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the strategic marketing and selling processes.
An attractive salary package and benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.