Senior Product Engineer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Organisation Unit Purpose (why does the unit exist? What are the results the unit is expected to deliver?)
The Development Chapter is responsible for study and application of engineering to the design, development and maintenance of software.
Engineers under development chapter need to:
- Know and understand customers so that they can serve them better
- Experiment with emerging technologies
- Empower customers, partners and employees with content-rich apps and smart products to help them decide and act in their moments of need
- Bridge tomorrow’s innovations with the systems that power the business today
- Build products and services that are different from our competitors
Job Purpose (Why does the job exist? What is the unique contribution made by the job holder?)
The Senior Product Engineer practices engineering and applies best practices and principles to deliver high quality, maintainable, reliable, performant, and scalable products on schedule.
Graduate / Post graduate in related degree of Engineering Essential
- Extensive knowledge of a product lifecycle management.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience implementing, configuring and maintaining products.
- Hands on experience in Intellect’s Transaction Banking and Channel Banking (CBX) products.
- Good understanding of Intellect’s Channel Banking (CBX) products Architecture and configurations.
- Detailed implementation knowledge of the CBX product, Performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience in Java, Oracle, and Spring Boot technologies with Micro services architecture.
- Knowledge in Event Driven Architecture, Batch Processing and Message Queues like Kafka.
- Cloud design patterns and their implementation.
- Well versed with CI/CD principles, Devops, involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
- Hands on experience in debugging and monitoring tools
- Deep domain knowledge of corporate banking including Payments, Collections & Receivables and Liquidity Management
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Knowledge of Intellect’s Transaction Banking and Channel Banking (CBX) products will be preferred though not mandatory
- Intellect CBX
- Intellect PPP – Cash Core
- Intellect Collections and Receivables
- Intellect Liquidity Essential
Facilitation and Negotiation
Please note, This position is remote and will be managed from South Africa
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.