Senior Security Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
IT opportunity based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Currently recruiting for a Senior Security Engineer for one of prestigious client based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type: Contract ( 12 Months Extendable)
Must have 8+ years of experience as a Security Engineer
Must have experience in security integration with eco-systems such as monitoring, next-gen firewalls, log management, storage, networking, virtualization, PKI
Must have experience in scripting like bash, Perl, python, PowerShell, Etc
Must have hands on experience in either 1 or 2 Security Products like Secret Double Octopus/ForgeRock, Deep Secure, Garrison, Dell TPAM/Centrify/Sail Point, Etc
Must have hands on experience in at least 3 of the below installation and configuration elements:
• Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Privilege Access Management (PAM) / Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• Data Classification and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Hardware Security Module (HSM)
• File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and Security Configuration Management (SCM) solution
• User Authentication (SAML/MFA/SSO/OAuth)
• Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Certifications: CISSP OR CCNP-Security OR CCIE-Security OR Any other industry standard professional level security certification.
Must have experience in documentation like Low Level Design (LLD), User Acceptance Test (UAT)
If you would like to apply for the above position, have relevant experience then I would like to speak to you.
Email on Sanchia.DSouza@adecco.com with the subject “Security Engineer” and I will get back to you if your profile is suitable.
To apply for this job email your details to Sanchia.DSouza@adecco.com