Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer
Purpose You will provide mechanical engineering services to Worley and its customers, including technical support and supervision within the mechanical engineering team.
- As Senior Mechanical Project Engineer (Water Treatment & Pumping Systems) you will, design, plan and coordinate all aspects of a project. Act as primary technical coordination interface with client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client’s approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements
- Execute mechanical design for equipment related to water and wastewater treatment projects.
- The individual should deliver the following key accountabilities in line with the Worley Business Processes:
- HSE Management- Ensure that the delivery team are aware of all HSE reequipments and ensure these are documented and followed.
- Client Relationship- Provide clear guidance, alignment with Clients requirement and engagement through to project closure, Management of any stakeholders, Proactively resolve project, scope, cost and schedule issues with the delivery team and client when they arise
- Commercial Management- Effectively manager the Worley/Client contract and deliver budgeted Gross Margin.
- Scope Management- Setup and deliver project in line with our Worley Business Processes, define scope to team, manage Change Control, monitor performance and take pre-emptive action where necessary to maintain project health, manage all interfaces.
- Time Management- Manage the planning of scope elements, Develop the resource and financial requirements with the controls team, manage the delivery team’s time, ensure milestones are achieved.
- Cost Control- prepare accurate cost estimates with the project control team, monitor costs and forecasting identifying trends and taking pre-emptive action where necessary
- Quality Management- Deliver the project in line with the QA/QC requirements.
- Communication management- Effective communication with the team and Client, ensure communication requirements are made clear to the team, accurate and timely progress reporting, management of change implemented effectively where required.
As Project Engineer, you will be expected to coordinate the successful delivery of our projects from FEED & Detailed design, while driving a best practice with stakeholders and managing a multidiscipline distributed team, supported by a strong group of Engineering and digital specialists to deliver ground breaking project in record time.
- Have knowledge of water and wastewater projects execution in engineering/ consultancy and have clear understanding of inputs required, interfacing requirements, workflow in engineering to provide clear direction to planning and resolve key issues related to project engineering with the client and internally.
- Have good understanding of mechanical equipment design of water and wastewater projects to support delivery of mechanical engineering deliverables.
- Ensures team member adherence to accepted engineering and design practices, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
- Uses local/global standards to support technical excellence.
- Identifies software necessary to enable disciplines to function effectively.
- Provide specialist technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline and project teams; participate in peer reviews
- Ensures recognised practices applicable to engineering design of water and wastewater treatment, utilities & infrastructure projects are adopted within the discipline
Job Specific Skills (knowledge, Experience, Capabilities, Systems, Programmes)
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Experience in Industrial Utilities & Plants
- Extensive experience in water and wastewater treatment, network design especially in Infrastructure and preferably supported with experience in Oil and gas drainage networks/pumping stations, to be able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the clients.
- A thorough knowledge of the fundamental principles, theories, concepts, processes and procedures, the local, international regulations, codes and standards and a good understanding of practices applicable to engineering design for water, wastewater treatment, utilities & infrastructure projects.
- Extensive understanding of project engineering in consultancy for delivery of projects in water, wastewater and storm water industry, covering all design stages (feasibility, concept development, FEED and Detailed design) as well as experience of authorities’ approval of the design.
- Knowledge of Seawater Intake and pumping station screening systems
- Specialist in the following fields:
- Water Treatment (Desalination – Thermal and Reverse Osmosis, Conventional systems)
- Wastewater Treatment (Sewage, Industrial wastewater in O&G, Produced water treatment)
- Utility networks design – Potable Water, Irrigation, Waste Water, Firewater and Drainage design works
- Pump stations design for water and wastewater.
- Elevated and Ground Tanks.
Industry Specific Experience
- A recognised expert within their profession who has extensive experience in the relevant specialised water and wastewater treatment areas in consulting and engineering and an established profile in the relevant markets and industries. Substantial experience leading and managing a network of large multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Extensive work experience (Minimum 10 Years) at a senior level within the Industrial Infrastructure Industry.
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in the water in the same or similar industry, including experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary projects and teams
Education (qualifications, Accreditation, Training)Degree educated with experience in Water Treatment plants, Desalination plants, Industrial Infrastructure and Utilities.
- BEng Degree –Mechanical Engineering – Required
- Chartership – Considered a plus
- MSc – Considered a plus
- French Speaking – Desirable
- Arabic Speaking – Desirable
- Hydraulic Design – Considered a plus
- Green Hydrogen / Green Ammonia – Considered a Plus
- New Energy / Renewable experience – Considered a plus
For More LiveuaeJobs Here
For More Careers Here Dubai Air Port Jobs Vacancies
For More Careers Here Dubai Metro Jobs
For More Accountant Jobs Here
For More Careers RTA Jobs Vacancies
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/Whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
- Join Our Telegram Group Liveuaejobs.com/TelegramGroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in Telegram.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.