Technical Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
(Please submit an updated CV when you’re applying for this position plus if you are available immediately or your notice period)
CBRE Excellerate is a leading real estate services firm that combines global standards with specialised local knowledge to create customisable high-performance solutions for our clients. Reporting to the Regional Director and located in Dubai, we are recruiting a Technical Manager to join the team for our business in the UAE. We are seeking an experienced and driven individual that can work independently and proactively address clients’ business needs in the facilities maintenance technical environment. The successful candidate will be an ENGINEER and managing a team of technical employees including assignment, planning, recording and administrative tasks as well as effectively communicating with our clients.
- To provide management support to the Technical Services team in a manner that ensures a
- safe operation of efficient service delivery
- To review Health & Safety risk assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities
- To manage planning and execution of maintenance plans, procedures, regular checks and
- routine inspections
- Manage technical services contractors, when their services are required
- Enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and
- Manage and review spare part, PPE, tools and equipment stock levels, timely re-order of parts
- Manage all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services
- training and scenario training exercises
- Encourage energy savings initiatives
- Manage Self Perform Technical services budget
- Complete Client billing
- Manage operational KPI’s
- Manage people performance, emergencies, accommodation and other requirements
- Support provision of cost-effective procurement and management of specialist suppliers and
- Advise of changes in maintenance techniques that may be beneficial in terms of improved
- service levels or provide cost reduction
- Work closely with the regional QHSE team and support Accounts in aligning all QH&S
- requirements to CBRE-Excellarate as well as client expectations
- Address audit results
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced person in the facilities management, technical area, who after the completion of a basic education has acquired a higher degree of engineering or an FM educational qualification, or other similar to the job requirements.
MS oriented and with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
English is a must; additional languages like Hindi, Urdu or Arabic will be considered additional advantage.
With a positive and proactive approach to work and able to operate and manage the business unit independently.
Your application will be reviewed by our Recruitment team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.