Technician Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
What You Will Do
As a Technician, You will be accountable for the onsite system verification, Operation, Planned preventive maintenance activities, testing & commissioning of fit out projects.
As a member of this team, you will work within a dynamic environment that provides a platform for you to develop your technical and project management skills.
How You Will Do It
You will always demonstrate your expertise by conducting system operation training and creating handover documents to ensure a smooth handover to customers and by maintaining a high standard of safety.
What we look for
- 3 Years Diploma in Electrical /Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years Experience with installation, Commissioning & Servicing of Various Brands of BMS system
- Proven track record of handling customers on emergency situations like breakdowns and emergency calls
- Proficient in creating monthly/Quarterly PPM reports, PPM schedules and ensure all the PPMs have been completed as per schedule and contract terms
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in read and understanding blueprints, diagrams, submittals and specifications used in installation activities
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures to ensure all duties are performed in a safe and professional manner
- Experience on Johnson Controls BMS System
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit tas-johnsoncontrols.taleo.net.