Website Trans Skills
Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Ensuring operational equipment & supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary.
- Monitoring operations team responsiveness & coordination with operations manager.
- Ensure smooth operational processes according to the set KPIs.
- Fill in with hands-on support to the call-center agents at times of gaps and absences.
- Maintaining good level of discipline and service standards.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high-volume calls or unusual events.
- Communicates information and necessary updates to operations manager.
- Abide to operational policies and procedures, including safety and security.
- Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Preferably a graduate.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative officer role.
- Experience working in call centre or BPO will be an added advantage.
- Aware of industry best practices, standards their impact on customer service levels.
- Adequate written, verbal communication and inter personal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Preferably with a Valid UAE Driving License & owns a vehicle.
Immediate joiners preferred.
One year contract only.
Candidates with own visa would be given preference.
To apply for this job please visit transskills.zohorecruit.com.