Website Jumeirah Group
Assistant Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
- To manage the company’s cash flow ensuring that all suppliers are paid in a fair and timely manner.
- Reconcile the bank balances ensuring that money is collect effectively.
- Assist the DOF in managing the Budget process, identifying opportunities and threats to the company’s success.
- Understand and manage the forecast process ensuring that the communicated results are as accurate as possible and reflect the financial activity of the hotel.
- Assist the DOF in organizing and managing the month-end process in a timely manner and providing perfect accuracy in the reporting of the hotel’s results.
- Audit the hotel’s financial practices on a regular basis and ensure that financial risks are constantly reviewed and updated.
- Help and advise Executive Committee members and Head of Departments in regards to financial issues
- Maintain the financial system ensuring that all posting are correctly reconcile and authoris.
Relevant Finance Qualifications
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Abu Dhabi-Abu Dhabi
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.