Assistant Technician Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Technician – Automobile Mechanic (Electrical)
The Job Opportunity
Carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on the electrical systems and components of motor vehicles, individually or as part of a technical team, within the motor transport section, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to perform safely and correctly planned preventative maintenance (PPM), corrective maintenance (CM) routines, breakdown maintenance (BD) on a range of motor vehicles equipment and pipework systems.
- Ability to perform general maitenance work on motors, alternators, electrical Modules – relays / switches, wiring harnesses, auto lighting systems.
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of vehicle electrical and engine systems from drawings irrespective of manufacturer
- Can correctly setup and use test equipment and interpret the test results.
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Plumbing, drainage & Pipework Standards and Regulations
- Ability to adopt a logical or methodical approach to troubleshooting & fault finding on electrical motor vehicle systems.
What We Are Looking For In Our Candidates
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word / Excel / Power point).
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position
- High School Certificate
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Motor Vehicle Electrical Maintenance or equivalent.
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent
- Current valid UAE driving licence is essential
- Minimum three (3) year experience within a motor transport maintenance workshop or similar environment.
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.