Customer Service Supervisor Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
Strive to deliver high level of customer service, billing and collections service for Utilities industry development in UAE by providing financial returns to clients and shareholder
- Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through daily management of team of employees to include problem solving and positive interaction with customers.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer calls are answered in timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Support team manager and provide management duties when manager is absent/ out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members , including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- 4+ years of experience in customer service
- A good comprehension of various operating departments with a good knowledge of interpretation of business reports
- Advance MS application skills including excel
- Communication and negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.