Job Position – Desktop Support Engineer
You will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to the employees in the client site, ensuring a smooth operation and functionality of their desktop, laptops, and associated peripherals.
– Provide onsite and desk-side support services to end users.
– Complete incidents and requests within SLA in a pressurized environment.
– Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
– Ensure a successful deployment of windows image, applications and hardware components on client machines.
– Support the meeting room environment and video conferencing.
– Support printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
– Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
– Perform end-user data backup and restoration when required during service incidents.
– Replace defective components/cards in data center equipment as advised by CLIENT Tech Support (e.g., module replacement, reconnecting patch cables).
– Perform daily tape changes in support of local backup routine in required sites.
Import/export tapes to the tape libraries as advised by CLIENT Tech Support.
Desired Educational Requirements:
– Completion of CompTIA certifications – e.g. A+, Network+ etc
– Completion (or near completion) of Microsoft certifications – e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE etc
– Completion of CCNA
An applications exclusively from candidates available for immediate joining
Location – Dubai, UAE
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your CV to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com